The 21st century worldwide growth of forest simulation is much about thinking about the consequences of CO2 in the atmosphere.
Thinking over time.
So for a simulation like that, so many influencers, what do we have to consider?
Sunshine, Atmosphere, CO2, fertilizer, Glass effect, Clouds, Rain, Growth of Forest, Siberia, Green Land, Plants, Trees, Animals, and finally, Human beings and technology.
It’s all about the Details.
Endless effort, endless humility, endless modesty.
First of all, as for fossile ressources, we’ve researched resonable information for weeks, just to dig up a few proven numbers. What we found was rough estimations.
There’s so many assumptions on remaining ressources, in practice or theory… you wouldn’t believe it.
We decided to go with the deliverable ressources per year, under today’s technology and market conditions, as we have it right now. As there is more grains, water, mesh and sunken trees in the earth und under the oceans than we might even know today, we let that value rise by about 1% per year, as the startup setting. It’s only a default – change anything as you prefer, and see the consequences.
So, apart from collecting a few articles, below… – we concentrated on simulating a few, fairly well known things.
- Stone Coal delivery and yearly consumption (Input Value)
- Brown Coal delivery and yearly consumption (Input Value)
- Natural Gas delivery and yearly consumption (Input Value)
- Crude oil delivery and yearly consumption (Input Value)
- CO2 production from burning each of these (Target Formula)
- CO2 mass (and ppm) in the atmosphere (Starting Point, then Target Formula)
- Rise in global Temperature (there’s a huge discussion, we’ll let you set it: Input Value)
- Evaporation – Water mass in Rain clouds around the earth (Starting Point and Target Formula)
- Greenhouse effect – Plant fertilization through water and CO2 (Target Formula)
- Forest area in North America (Starting Points and Target Formulas…)
- Forest area in South America
- Forest area in Russia and Siberia
- Forest area in South Asia
- Forest area in Europe (excluding Russia)
- Forest area in Africa
- Forest area in Australia and Ozeania
- Forest area, worldwide.
So here we go, simulating your winner of the year 2016
in the Dynamic Idea and Roadmap competition:
All Input Values and Formula, where suitable, are based on Wikipedia sources and articles, which contain further weblinks for public research.
See bottom of this page for a list of references and sources.
Our Planet as a whole, in neverending balance.
Introducing the 21st century worldwide growth of Forest simulation.
Our simulation does not intend to provide the singular world formula, neither do we have the capacity nor would be so arrogant to claim we have got the knowledge to do so.
It’s just an overview of a complex system of interacting nature, climate and weather, in a top-down approach.
It should rather be an easy enough starting point for everyone interested in the topic to check it out, yourself. By concept of the Dynamic Applications platform, all parameters are publicly visible through ToolTips, with formula and live calculation values.
Instead of just showing a few numbers and fancy diagrams as you can find all over the internet, here you can make up your own mind.
For each ToolTip, we’ll be adding a hand-written comment to explain what this value is about, where we got value and formula from, and cite the Wikipedia source.
As usual, for everyone interested in adjusting the formula systems, there’s promo codes around on Twitter to activate Perfect Desire, our professional simulation platform, for free. It’s part of the game. So this very simulation comes with a built-in formula editor.
Get ready, Young modeler.
21st century worldwide growth of Forest.
21st ct worldwide growth of Forest includes:
- Bakery Model (a one-product business calculation Tutorial)
- Photovoltaic System – intro – PV amortization
- 21st century worldwide growth of Forest.
- default Simulation Time Frame: 2000 .. 2100
- The Dynamic Idea and Roadmap Competition.
- freely configurable Start Date and Simulation Time (10..240 years).
We develop a standalone client, here: no ads, no spyware, no data transfer.
Precise. Pure. and Safe. It’s your business. We respect that.
Latest version exclusively on dynamic-apps.eu, our free FTP download Server.
We’re following a customer-driven, agile development approach with 2-4 week cycles.
Beat us for everything not exactly perfect on Twitter, next two weeks. 24/7.
21st century worldwide growth of Forest is copyright (c) 2016 Martin Bernhardt of Dynamic Applications. We guarantee you a free 1-year-license. And we’re here to help.
All our Windows 10 Store Apps come with full functionality, including the Target Formula System editor. So there’s no need to apply Promo Codes on Windows 10 Store Apps.
Unlimited License for the Windows 10 Store App, including unlimited upgrades.
For this simulation, we’re referring to Wikipedia in german and english language as a reference. Further pages researched have been used as an additional resource to set up values and formula, but in the end, as of the mssive number of ressources, we decided to rely on Wikipedia, only.
[a] Worldwide Ressources on:
- Stone coal and brown coal  
- Natural gas  
- Crude Oil and delivery 
- List of Countries by proven Oil reserves 
[b] Energy density, CO2 and CO2 emission:
[c] CO2 in atmosphere, and Greenhouse effect:
[d] Weather and Climate
- List of Countries by Forest Area 
Dynamic Applications is a small business consultancy focused on customers, product cost, efficiency, sales, and net profit. We support Startups in developing 21st century Business Models. We’re driven by thousands of independent voters. Altogether, we develop Perfect Desire, an evolving platform of free and simple business plan calculators for everyone.
We vote in online democracy, we deliver for free. we work for you, and we call them Dynamic Applications.
SocialMedia driven innovations for the 21st century. and you could be one.
at Dynamic Applications, we work to empower people.
we are Sharing Economy. Follow us to gain.
Thank you for choosing to visit Dynamic Applications, today. Comment section is open.