Business Process Manager is the first ever Dynamic Application for people who are not producing any goods, products or machines – not even virtual ones like Apps.
Just talking, writing, supporting, helping, listening (and who said talking isn’t worth anything, for example – i heard some people have done even that before).
It’s gonna be a time and effort optimization tool for Consultants, Project Managers, CEOs, SocialMedia activists, Growth Hackers and, last but not least, Business Process Managers.
And yes, we acknowledge in 21st century, there’s still a reason for you guys as well.
So this is gonna be the last one in our series of introductory Dynamic Applications – and by writing this page today, i think we’re complete.
- Bakery Model – bread production. Really the most essential thing. Our tutorial.
- Photovoltaic System – Energy production. Basis of modern society and civilization.
- App Developer – no idea if it’s that important, but we needed our own predictor.
- Internet of Things developer – let’s increase diversity of the International Network.
- Business Process Manager – ok, ok, consultants are important as well, so here you go.
- Perfect Desire – our best product ever, an infinite target. Includes everything.
- Dynamic Applications inventor – top secret; may include src. don’t tell anyone.
Business Process Manager is just a startung point in time.
Future options include an Event Manager, an interactive Project Management Planner, a SocialMedia Marketing Manager, to name just a few. Ever thought about a “complete overload of everything, how do i prioritize them in an optimal way?” simulation model, checking various options for that?
Should there be substantial interest, we could easily imagine a lot of useful things on the horizon.
I think there will be more simulation models over time. How about creating yours?
You can always send in anything you’ve created, we’ll review it for free and publish you if better than what we have. And better doesn’t necessarily mean much more complex or sophisticated, not at all, you know. Better means perfect variant for a specific target group, very well explained from writing your ToolTip comments.
Dynamic Idea Voting Competition is open.
Our free Business Task Calculator, with a forecast module based on System Dynamics.
Softpedia Award for a 100% adware and spyware-free download!
- The Bakery Model, an introductory Startup cost-profit calculation
- Small Business Models simulating 3, 5 or 10 products
- The Business Process Manager 10-Task cost-profit simulation
- Dynamic Idea and Roadmap Competitions – your wish, our next desire.
We develop a standalone client: everything included. Precise. Pure. and Safe.
No data gathering, no Server. It’s your business, so it’s your data. We respect that.
Latest update on dynamic-apps.eu, our Treasure Island. You’re testing: it’s free.
We’re following a customer-driven, agile development approach with 2-4 week cycles. Beat us for everything not exactly perfect on Twitter, next two weeks. 24/7.
Business Process Manager (BPM) is copyright (c) 2017 Martin Bernhardt, Founder of Dynamic Applications. We’ll guarantee you a free 1-year-license.
As i am father of a small family, we live from crowdfunding by convinced users.
If you like our concept, we kindly ask to buy a Windows 10 Store App after one (1) year.
Unlimited License for the Windows 10 Store App, including unlimited upgrades.
From here on, i finally declare we’re pursuing the goal of implementing a lot of @dynamic_idea s more strictly than we did in 2016, when we were still struggling to invent something useful, at all.